Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bought a Book!

I have quite a few books on Fish rearing (I have 2 aquariums and have a few Discus, until my son start to knock the aquarium and scared them to death, i will buy a few more after my son grow tired of disturbing them :))
Weird enough that i bought a book again after some time. This time is actually an advise given by Mr KN Wong. "If you want to learn about automotive, you gotta have a good book." Normally i will just dig up internet and forums; but after looking a this book at MPH today, i found that information books is actually more systematically arranged so it is more easier to read and learn from it. I know i did annoy quite a few people in forum because i asked so many basic information which i can learn from book, sorry guys....... i won't be bothering you guys much anymore :) Thanks for all the help. I'll start reading and try to understand the fundamentals.
Hopefully i can understand it, it has been a while since i read an Engineering related books.

No comments: