Monday, March 9, 2009

My Next Addition.















A pictures says a thousand words" So now there is a few pictures, do i need to say more? I plan to DIY this to save the workmanship charge but i do not know how much i could save.... Funny rite? Should I DIY (more satisfaction and better budget)? Even the meter pods was planed to DIY too... :P. With these, it would be much easier for me to know how my car can react at that time......
Where should i place the meters? On the Dash? On the Pillar? I plan to have it on the steering wheel hub (between the original meters and steering wheel). If you have any idea, please comment. Thank you in advance!

3 comments:

leong soon said...

I think they'll look neater on the A-pillar, or maybe on the top right of the dashboard near where it meets the pillar, you wouldn't want o disturb Kuan Yin sitting happily there :)

Vince said...

Ha ha ha.... i could buy the water temp too. Then i will have all 3 units mounted on the dash something similar to subaru car meters.

Amar Gencos said...

how about the windscreen? Should be nice oso and hidden