Monday, March 9, 2009

Cameron 8 March 2009















I went to Brinchang (never knew it is so developed) today to look for for some old friends never met them since 4 years ago. We met in a trip to Shanghai and i promised to burn the video to disc and pass them a copy. The plan was delay as the foolish me had (1) Misplaced the DVD and (2) Lost their contact (washed in washing machine). However after review the videos again, i found that i have captured their face and remember they told me their shop is in Brinchang. So today armed with photo fit, i went searching. Maybe it is fate, I found them on the 1st try. We have a drink and chatted for 1 hour and exchange phone numbers and address.
On my way back, it rained so everyone is driving slowly. I stopped at Green View for a while to wait for the rain to stop and to buy some gift for my family. When the rain starts to stop, I continue my jurney home. This jurney was rather plesent other than there is this idot who drives a Ssangyong Kyron. It goes 40kmh at croners and when you tried to over take, he will speed up the car. At straight he will go at 70kmh, but if you try to over take he will go up to 100kmh to block you even when you are the opposite lane and there is car coming. As it was cold, most probally the engine is not hot enough for the VTEC to kick in so i failed to overtake. Learning the method used to block me with the fat ass car, i had to wait in 3rd gear (keep the car revving at 4k~5k "heating it up") for the corners until i saw a long straight and there is car in front blocking it. See this chance rev my baby up to engage VTEC CAM. It then tried to cut into the opposite lane to block me but it was too late, I was way infront of him by then. So to keep it simple, please give way if the car at the back is faster (It will surely overtake you). It is better and safer for both party if you just give way, even if you drive a 2L 4WD with HUGE ASS worth more than 120k while the other guy is just an EL Cheapo. Once at the traffic light i had to stop (it just turned Red and i never beat Red lights), i waited for more than 3 minutes then the lights turn green and I go home.

No comments: