Monday, December 7, 2009

Saturday & Sunday KL Trip

Went to KL on Saturday and come back on Sunday for Wedding Dinner. Went to Sunway Pyramid (Can't find my son's Car) and then go to MidValley (Found the cars and bought 2).















Bought Another 2 units of MEGA Block Probuilder cars for my son. (The Red and Gold car, the Green one are bought in Ipoh). (Now he has 3 units)















KL-Ipoh trip Data (New 4-2-1 with S-flow):
Distance Traveled: 205km. (One way)
Highway speed: 110~120kmh. (Except some area with 90kmh limit)
Fuel Used: RM 30.
Mileage: 14.5 sen per KM or 14 Km per liter. (FC is guaranteed to be correct because I fill up before leaving KL and Fill up again after reached Ipoh).
This is my best FC so far although still can not beat IDSI. :P

Today I have just installed the HKS Muffler and I like the sound, the very bad resonance sound is no more (may be due to the new 4-2-1 header. The sound now is deep and toned, so now let's see how will the FC be in town driving with straight flow.

No comments: