Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Neova.........





























The pictures says a thousand words. My Neova is near EOL..... hitting the safety limit. If you go back to old dated Blog, I start to use Neova since my odo is at 37k km (Around Feb~Mar 2008). It have served me well for 23k km or 18 months time. As you noticed, there is still thread on all 4 tyres but i am not willing to compromise the safety of my family so a replacement is on the way. I will keep these for special occasions if there will be any.

8 comments:

jimmy-aka-podz said...

Keep for special occasion? Oh..track day. Yeah..hehe

Koh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Koh said...

Haha... it can last you few laps only... end up cannot enjoy the track day....

BTW where are the new tire photos la?

Vince said...

Actually a few laps is more than enough. Normally it should last for 5 laps at SIC. Then it will be come "Slick Tyre"..... ha ahahha

Vince said...

If i go SIC, lor.... now days SIC so expensive... many rich kids (and singaporean)have fun there. But my tyre very sayang if throw or trade in.... no value. So keep 1st lor....

metropro said...

If SIC is expensive then Kampung Gajah lor.

Koh said...

He said Kg Gajah too small for him... not fun wo...

jimmy-aka-podz said...

Maybe Vince got a place that's very suitable, but he don't want to let us know. Hehe..