Saturday, August 9, 2008

Boring Saturday


Went to fix my AC today as mu friends complained that it is too hot during the afternoon.
Felt so bored so i took a Pic of the car. I still can not find a suitable place for me to practice driving.
Any one can suggest something? :)
I keep the interior and exterior of the car stock...... SR4 not EG9 wanna be :P

I have been doing some news reading and i could not believe the articles lets out it this way... if 2 person committed robbery and one of them accuse the other would he/she go free... if that is the case, people will go rob the bank/gold smith... but not need to run, all that is need is just to accuse the other member and he goes free (not charged). This is a real joke....... and the whole world is laughing at this issue..... Smarten up please.

No comments: