Saturday, July 26, 2008

Update 25 July 2008

First of all, I must apologize to all who is reading my blog as I have not been updating it since 1 month ago....

Updates:

1) Modified my exhaust to be swappable between the S-flow and the HKS. Currently I am using S-flow as the JPJ is working very hard nowdays.

2) Changed my suspension as I have ditched the leaking JIC and get a new set Local Cheap stuff "HIT HA Kit" with spring rate 8kg front and 5 kg back. It is quite ok for the price paid... no complaint, but is pocket permits i would get a Mugen/Spoon/Tein (or some where RM4k kits fully adjustable High low/Soft Hard kit... )








3) Changed front left lower arm bushing... already cracked.








4) Changed engine oil to test out the BP 6000 semi-synthetic... So far is ok for me.








5) Changed my lug nuts to sport rim compatible. (The bigger one is good)








Tomorrow i will be Joining HCOC as offical member :). See you guys there!

4 comments:

Koh said...

wow...nice mod...when you going to kg gajah track day for a spin?

Vince said...

Not yet la... I am actually trying to find a place where i can practice... need to be big open ground and very very less cars... I took a spin at the IGB... the roads are tight and there is deep drains on both side... so not a good place for defensive driving practice... if you have a beeter place please let me know :) Thanks.

Vampire said...

hey, i hv Ultra Racing 3 point engine bar for EG/EK, brand new. Did you interest? The price is RM200, market price is RM250. Now the thing with me, if you want to see can come to find me..thanks

Vince said...

Sorry Bro, i only need the original 2 point bars.... Thanks for the offer :)