Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sunday shopping

Since i have parked my ride in the paint shop on Saturday, now i need to wait and see. We went to Jusco on Sunday after breakfast, there is Sale there until 6 April 2008. Then I went to the auto dept for a quick look see. A sales guy saw me and introduce me to the Turtle Wax ICE polish, normal price is RM99.90 but after discount 20% the price is ~RM79.92. He demonstarted the ease of use and due to curiosity i bought the paste.






Note: Above Black Trim surface is applied with ICE. Bottom is normal condition (no ICE).

I tried it on my wife's Kenari. Apply it on paint, rubber and chrome. It is really easy to get it on. After 5 minutes, removing it needs a little effort but by comparison is still much easier than other product i have used. The good thing is it is quite fast and easy to apply (less than 1 hour for a kenari) and NO WHITE residue which i normally hate when polishing cars.

The down side is the shine is still not show room level but what the heck it is less than RM100 and only takes about 40~50 minutes for the whole car. Last night when my wife came home from work, i was suprised that the car looks dry. The water bead off the paint work nicely.

No comments: