Sunday, March 30, 2008

Project SR4 Update 29Mar2008










Today went the paint shop again, needless to say the picture tells u my car is now on painting process in New One Auto Painting. The color is Liquid Orange :) Probally only my SR4 is this color in Ipoh (it is quite rare for me to see this color).
I also did some hunting for me steering wheel as the one on my car is no good (the plastic has detached from the metal so feeling is loose), lucky for me i found one in the chop shop Fu Lian at last minute as i was giving up (I have check may places in Menglembu). I like the original steering la.

This is for Koh: This is what u call a MONSTER :). Most of the steel plates has been coverted to aluminium and the Glass windshield is now Arclic or Perspex. Full custome areodynamic body kit with carbon fiber hood and GT wing.

8 comments:

Koh said...

you painted your car liquid orange? that will be strange man... will feel like malays car already wo... hehehe...
BTW the monster car cannot compete with you also... i mean the fuel consumption lah....hahahaha....

Vince said...

He he he, I have read so much mod post on blog these days. One souped up Gen2 with R3 Third stage mod cost XX,XXX. You can call me cheap skate or budget minded, i choose the civic for a few reason. First is low raod tax lor..., FC should be bearable if i dun always boost. VTEC is one of the most reliable engine except for Cooling issue which i invested on a better radiator per advise from "Boy" (VTEC Civic expert... to me lar). How ever i failed to control the budget and it went off ~10k extra which i am choughing out like hell. I do envey those who have "Strong Background Financial support" but i am not one of them. Now i owe some one about 50k.... Gonna pay like hell (but what the heck... U only live one lar....)

Koh said...

50k exchange with 170hp consider cheap lah.... i think is very worth it... hope to see your civic soon...

Vince said...

:) Exacly the point :)
that price for 1.6l ~ 170hp (Best Bang for the Buck you can get la. :)

Vampire said...

when all process done, must show at Cameron:P

Koh said...

yeah... hope to see your B16A civic at touge man....

Vince said...

This time must be smarter la.. Train up propoerly 1st. I already started to find the defensive driving materials. I notice that my driving on the SR4 still not smooth like i drive WIRA. Later will go touge, sure will call u guys la but dun bully me wor. :P

Vampire said...

i won't bully you, i just bring TE come so where got bully you:P