Friday, September 10, 2010

STARCRAFT 2



Ah... the memories......

Today is the first time I play RTS Online against human after 10 years. Finally I am getting some of the old touches back. :) My 1st RTS game WIN after 10 years.

I bought the game at KL on 5 Sept 2010. It is the original box set and it is worth every $ spent on it. The graphics is marvelous and the storyline is good. Good job Blizzard!

It was 10+ years ago when I was 1st introduced to STARCRAFT by my Senior in UKM. It was the first time I played RTS (Real Time Strategy) game with a human (my senior). We linked 2 PC using modified printer cables to play the game.

Human is a factor which is the most interesting part of the game, anything can happen and we tried to guess each others strategy and combat it.

If you want to add me as friend in the game social network, please leave your e-mail login name in my comment.

No comments: