Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Project


















My 10 year old faithful PC have finally take a good rest after the motherboard failed early this month. I was deciding to buy a PC, a laptop or just use my dear's laptop. I have tried for 2 weeks to use my dear's laptop but finally i think i should get my own PC.

I get to choose my own hardware this time and insisted to have a better setup than the last one.

My Graphic Card:
MSI N250GTS

Check out the Size of this thing. I has SMT and Selective Wave soldering process to ensure temperature control and no manual hand soldering. It also have Gold Finger protector and I am very sure one of the director in the company i worked for wants it really badly. Now i got no excuse so i will use it as a sample for process improvement... sigh.. why do i have to talk about work when blogging? (Our Japanese customer audit is really driving me nuts...... need to release tension).










No comments: