Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Go Kart Ipoh.

Have been quiet for about a month. Did a few normal things like going to Cameron Bee farm and get Jagung. Playing Facebook games. But some for some reason I found Go_Karting is really fun. I have always wanted to play go Kart but so far no luck, until Extreme Park Ipoh have it.
All I can say is it is really fun and you can read all about it here in my friend's Blog:
http://my-podz.blogspot.com/2009/11/go-kart-sunway-extreme-park-ipoh.html
http://tykoh88.blogspot.com/2009/11/go-kart-at-sunway-extreme-park-ipoh.html

Video: (I have more but it takes damn long to upload and process)

4 comments:

jimmy-aka-podz said...

Yaya..practice with go-kart, then we go track day at Sepang. Yahooo.....hehe...At last, we got the chance to see a VTEC helmet. Very nice shape and color. Hehe..

Vince said...

Track Day see how 1st la.....

I think Go Kart is enough for me....
Need to focus on Family matters as priority. Car is just a side hobby.
Another this I noticed my son have started to demand more attention, so the focus will be on him and how to develop his character.
Sounds like an uncle rite :P

Koh said...

Haha.... Must go Sepang once in a lifetime as you said....
Go kart able to help us to build up some skill and head to head racing experience...

jimmy-aka-podz said...

Vince is right. Family is important. He is building up his son as the future F1 driver for Malaysia. Hehe. We must enjoy our life and manage the time wisely. Then you will not regret living. Hehe...