Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bad week for ME, Lucky Not H1N1 :)

I was down 3 day with Flu, Fever, Sore throats, dry cough and body body ache since Monday. Today only the flu has topped, my body keep having fever and it comes and goes every now and then. I was worry if i would be the 1st Malaysian to get the H1N1. So i went to see the doctor again and she says i am all clear as the flu has stopped and my body temperature is around 38~39 degC. H1N1 flu will not stop and the temperature will go up to 39~40degC consistently. Boy a I relieved to hear that. Any way I am still stuck in the house and have not gone out except to visit the doctor and my body is feeling very worn and sore. Hope i can recover by tomorrow.
I am just glad this is not the H1N1. :P

3 comments:

leong soon said...

Hehe, I think people in these parts have more luck striking the lottery when compared to getting H1N1. Get well soon :)

Vince said...

Thanks Bro.... Getting well already but still have some fatigue in my body doe to the long fever stress to my muscle and joints. Bone shaking pain, if you know what i mean.
Going to sleep and eat more today.

Koh said...

take good rest wo...