Tuesday, April 21, 2009

N82 (AP or Original, which one will you buy?)


I need to get a better phone so i was looking and saw the N82. (I remembered TK has one and I can know for sure the camera and video is acceptable quality)
The question is should I get the AP (RM1k) or the Original (RM1.3~1.4k)?

The feature I like is:
5 MP Camera with Xenon Flash.
GPS with good lock on and response.
Hot swap memory card.
Direct TV Out.
Wifi (Browsing and IM chat)
30 fps Video.
Update: I bought the Original :)

3 comments:

jimmy-aka-podz said...

Just get the original if you have extra cash. Or else, just close your eyes and grab the AP. Haha. But you should use this cash for a good semi bucket seat for your ride. Hehe..

Amar Gencos said...

Go original go!

AP tend to break down in its middle prime age. And when you least expected it to rosak half way.

So go original go!!

:D

Vince said...

Thanks for the advise.
I have got the original unit. :P
I do not think it is worth to take the risk but temptation is there. Lucky all of you guys support the original unit. I was told that AP unit GPS may be block if the network somehow found out it is AP.